Evaluating Electromechanical Transducers:
- Analog and discrete output
- Static and dynamic qualities
- Sensitivity or transfer ratio - E=Îy / Îx or Îy is the change in output quantity y when input quantity x is changed by Îx
- Output signalârange of operating frequency
- Static error of conversion or of the signal
Types of LVDTs
LD400:Miniature DC Output Displacement Transducers with Acetal BearingsLVDT Sensors - determine whether you need to measure a relative current: C-in, AC-out, DC-in, DC-out; or measuring resonant frequencies of coils as a function of coil position, frequency based devices.